I know — it’s Sunday, not Saturday.
We had a busy day yesterday with a funeral and some touring in an area we don’t often go to. The wind was blowing and it was a beautiful sunny day. I tried to catch the movement in these flowers.
But I’ve been saving up some fun stuff for you to look at. I’m linked up today at Vanderbilt Wife; I hope you enjoy reading these curated lists of goodies!
- The post most likely to make you make some changes in the way you spend your days: “How to Carve More Time Into Your Day”
- The post most likely to make you feel inadequate, boring and/or stupid: List of 21st Century literature written by women that you should have already read.
- The post most likely to make you read a book and eagerly anticipate its movie: Top 12 Fall Movies Based on Books
- Most ridiculous claim of the week: Prends Moi perfume will help you to lose weight. Don’t forget to click into the Enorme link. 🙂
- Video of the Week: Miami University (my Ohio alma mater) Men’s Glee Club performing Leonard Cohen’s Hallelujah.